Some basic guidelines to keep in mind:
- Please be nice and be clear. We can't answer your question if we don't understand it, or if it uses inappropriate language.
- Make sure you are asking a question. We can't respond to statements or comments.
- While we may edit your question for clarity we will not correct every grammar or spelling mistake and we will never change the meaning or intent of your question.
Questions that we won't answer or post to the website:
- Questions that contain profanity, crude language, or threats
- Questions that are not related to UPEI Labour Negotiations
- Questions that have already been answered multiple times
We reserve the right to edit or delete questions for any reason. We also reserve the right to update or change this Question Policy at any time, without notice. Only questions and related answers will be posted on the site.